1. Please verify that you have one of these wallet in order to be able to deposit:
*Note: We advise you to use the MetaMask wallet, because is the easiest one to use
2. Once you have the wallet, send the amount you will bet to the following address:
|Amount that you can bet in ETHER.|
4. Once the deposit is done, check your game in the results bar:
*Note: For more information, consult the complementary guide.
It is a slot game with an accumulated prize that uses the blockchain tecnology of Ethereum.
Characteristics of Jackypot:
1. Only accepts ETHER cryptocurrency.
2. Automated payments.
3. Use an intelligent contract to perform each of its operations.
4. Each bet probability is transparent and reliable.
5. The only requirement you need is an electronic wallet of ETHEREUM.
1. Deposit in:
*Note: If you do not have any of those wallets, use this link to obtain one. It only takes 1 minute.
2. Go to the jackypot.io page and check if your bet has already apearred in the table of results table or in the bar that is under Last game
*Note: Your transaction may take 1 to 2 minutes to load or sometimes takes longer and this is not in our hands, as we depend on the ETHEREUM Blockchain.
3. With your address you can enter to etherscan.io and see your withdrawal and deposit information.
*Note: Click on the play button to watch the replay and relive the play.
We make revisions of the Blockchain 24 hours a day. If for any reason you have not received your prize, please contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org And you will receive your prize as soon as possible.
The results of the games may be visible in the list of
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions; please contact
When your transaction is reflected in the blockchain, the game automatically rotates and the following happens:
|Ways to Win||Examples||That is||Figures|
|Triple figures||Suppose you bet 1 ETH and fall currency & currency & currency. With this combination, you win your bet of 1 ETH x 3 = 3 ETH||Get 300% of your bet.|
|Doubles figures||Suppose you bet 1 ETH and fall Cherry & Cherry & Seven. With this combination, you win your bet of 1 ETH x 1.1 = 1.1 ETH||You get 110% of your.|
The Unicorn prize:
Occurs ONLY when there are 3 consecutive winning spins of "Coin & Coin & Coin". And it is calculated with the following formula:
In other words
*Note: For more information see Table 1. The breakdown of the formula in ANNEXES.
*Note: The total Ether you receive for the unicorn prize varies according to what you bet on each consecutive winning roll, giving you a chance to win 1,500% of your transactions in which you deposited consecutively.
In this case your prize will only be the total that the POT has at that moment.
You deposited 20 ETH and won Coin & Coin & Coin, your prize is 20 ETH x 3 = 60 ETH. But in the POT there are only 40 ETH, therefore, the missing will be sent when more ETHER is accumulated in the pot.
*Note: The pot is the historical acumulated of the 80% of the total of deposits, it can even add up to 1000 ETHER as maximum limit.
*Note: We remind you that:
|Please do not use exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc... They do not work because it does not allow us control the address of shipment.||We recommend you use any of these wallet:|
*Note: We advise you to use the MetaMask wallet, as it is the easiest to use.
To see if you have won, you must enter your Ethereum address in the search engine (filter) as follows:
Our game always gives a random result through the request we make to Oraclize, a company specializing in the transfer of information, security and those who act as a data provider, who request them from Random.org, which is a service of creation of random information and in that way is generated that results.
We don’t intervene with the results of each game
Below is explained in detail, how each bet is processed:
• Because Jackypot is a revolution with the high technology of Blokchain applied in Ethereum, providing the best standards in security and speed, as well as increasing the possibility of winning up to 55.55% chance in winning, contrary to what is determined in other sites of bets
• In Figure 1, which is in Annexes, you can see all the odds of pairs that exist to be able to draw a prize.
• In figure 2, it is observed that there is the possibility of winning with 3 equal figures.
• Resulting in 15 out of 27 ways to win in Jackypot.
• This equals a 55.55% chance of winning prizes.
• Plus the opportunity to take the prizes of the POT that is accumulated of 80% of each deposit.
• Providing a chance to get the maximum reward offered by Jackypot "The Unicorn Prize" where you get a chance to win 1,500% of your thres deposits consecutive
We have sent our open source code to be valued by the different institutions.
In the Universities:
Harvard University (email@example.com)
Stanford University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (email@example.com)
California Institute of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of California-Berkeley (email@example.com)
Princeton University (eisgrube@Princeton.edu)
University of Cambridge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Chicago (email@example.com)
University of Yale (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Duke(email@example.com)
University of Pennsylvania (ben.dev.upenn.edu)
University of Columbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Virgnia (email@example.com)
University of Michigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Artur Ávila (email@example.com)
Manjul Bhargava (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Martin Hairer (email@example.com)
Stanislaw Smirnow ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nobel Prize in Physics:
Albert Fert (email@example.com)
Peter Higgs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frank Wilzcek (email@example.com)
Rainer Weiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Barry Barish (email@example.com)
Kip Thorne ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
David J. Wineland (email@example.com)
Saul Perlmutter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Brian P. Schmidtt( brian schmidt anu edu au)
Adam G. Riess( email@example.com )
Carlos Slim (@fund_carlosslim)
Gavin Andresen (@gavinandresen)
Tone Vays (@tonevays)
Jihan Wu (@jihanwu)
Bill Gates (@BillGates)
Warren Buffet (@WarrenBuffett)
Jeff Bezos (@JeffBezos)
Amancio Ortega (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mark Zuckerberg (@MuckZuckerburg)
Larry Elison (@larryellison)
Charles Koch (@CKinstitute)
Michael Bloomber (@MikeBloomberg)
At Jackypot.io our goal is to overcome and constantly innovate the technology of online games through the Blockchain of Ethereum, offering our customers a service of technological and financial solutions that help them enter the world of cryptography.
We are a company where our partners demonstrate the enormous passion and dedication in each character code implemented in our game, so the client is sure to obtain the best satisfaction and entertainment.
We are sure that the success of our clients becomes our own success and that Jackypot.io is the solution of your free time with a high degree of security and comfort.
1. How to create my MyEtherWallet wallet?
2. How to deposit to jackypot.io from MyEtherWallet?
1. How to create my Metamask wallet?
2. How to deposit to jackypot.io from Metamask?
1. How to create my Mist wallet?
2. How to deposit to jackypot.io from Mist?
1. How to create my Jaxx wallet?
2. How to deposit to jackypot.io from Jaxx?
1. How to create my Exodus wallet?
2. How to deposit to jackypot.io from Exodus?
1. How to verify my deposit in jackypot.io?
2. How to check my bet on jackypot.io?
3. How to play in jackypot.io?
1. How to verify my deposit?
Unicorn Prize (1,500%) = Total of ether wagered between the number of consecutive plays multiplied by the percentage of the missing average to be delivered plus the sum of the prize handed over.
That is to say:
Unicorn Prize (1,500%): (A ÷ B) × C + D
A = Total of ether wagered
B = Number of consecutive plays (3)
C = Percentage of the average missing to deliver (600%)
D = Sum of the prize awarded (900%)
|1||1 ETH||Earned: Coin & Coin & Coin, your prize is 1 ETH x 3 =||3 ETH|
|2||2 ETH||Earned: Coin & Coin & Coin, your prize is 2 ETH x3 =||6 ETH|
|3||3 ETH||Earned: Coin & Coin & Coin, your prize is 3 ETH x3 =||9 ETH|
|Total ether bet||1 ETH + 2 ETH + 3 ETH||6 ETH|
|Number of consecutive plays||1 + 1 +1||3 Players|
|Sum of average delivered||3 ETH + 6 ETH + 9 ETH||18 ETH|
|Percentage of missing average||600 / 100||6|
|Total ether bet||6 ETH|
|Number of consecutive plays||3|
|Percentage of missing average||6|
|Total of the average percentage missing to deliver||12|
|Average percentage missing||12 ETH|
|Sum of the award given||18 ETH|
|Total ether received by the unicorn prize||30|